Are you having trouble finding a rental property? Perhaps you haven’t rented in some time?
The rental market is very competitive and as the old saying goes if you snooze you lose! Let us help you become pre-approved! At Ray White Picton we understand the frustrations of trying to find and secure that new rental.
Here are some tips that may help you get in first
- Set up rental alerts on real estate websites like www.realestate.com.au so you are first notified of any new listings
- Leave your name and number at our office so we can give you a call when a new property becomes available
- Attend the first open inspection on the property
- Confirm open inspection times the day before you view the property
- Download applications from the agent’s website and have them ready at the viewing
- Make sure you meet all the requirements on the application e.g. enough I.D.; all previous rental history provided; all pet information supplied
- Let your rental and personal references know to expect a phone call
- The more information you provide the easier and the faster it is for agents to process
It’s simply about being proactive. Let us help you.
Our simple solutions will ensure there is minimal processing down time so we can get you into your dream home faster!