Should an emergency occur during business hours, please email email@example.com and/or call us on (02) 4677 1302.
If you have an afterhours emergency and a tradesman attends the property afterhours and the issue could have waited until the next working day, you may be responsible for the full or part account charged by the tradesman.
We consider the following to be an emergency:
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken toilet – however if you have a second toilet that is functioning, please report this problem during business hours and use the second toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- serious storm or fire damage *
- flooding or serious flood damage *
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises. Please contact your service provider first to establish if the breakdown is to the surrounding area.
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering
- any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or not secure.
* SES – for emergency help in floods and storms call 132 500
Electrician – Eddie Newman – 0427 591 736
Plumber – Horner’s Plumbing – Brett – 0417 419 144
Glazier – Cormack Glass – Shane – 0428 572 523
All Seasons Lock & Key – Shaun – 0423 667 513