When deciding to sell your home, one of the first decisions you’ll have to make, and by far the most critical to ensuring you achieve the maximum price for your property and have a positive selling experience, is choosing the right agent. At Ray White Picton, we put you first in every step of the sale process. Our team work hard to ensure you not only achieve the best possible result but are involved and well informed along the way.
Our aim is to exceed your expectations in the preparation and sale of your property. At Ray White Picton we understand the importance of selecting the right agent and knowing that you are with the best to get the desired result.
We listen to our clients so that we can give intelligent advice with a low stress, highly professional and innovative approach to selling your property. We understand the value of different markets, and we work as a team to deliver outstanding results through knowledge, experience, hard work and a personal focus on every appointment.
– Local experience and knowledge developed over 23 years in the market
– Part of Australasia’s Super Group – RAY WHITE
– Founded in 1993 and still operated by the original principal
– A full service agency comprising Residential Sales, Rural Sales, Property Management, Commercial.
– Award winning innovative marketing solutions which consistently target and attract the right buyer.
– Ray White is Australasia’s most googled Real Estate brand.
– Street frontage electronic window displays of all Internet marketed properties catching the eyes of passing buyers
– Prominent location
– Training of the sales team is on-going to ensure the ‘right advice’ is given at all times.
– We offer our clients choice in the way they sell or buy their home
– We take pride in the results we achieve and the personal service we offer to each client
– Our internet site allows you to reach buyers searching for properties around the nation and the World
– Guided by the code of ethics of the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales.
– No sale no charge, no withdrawal fee. Competitive commission rates.
– Free market appraisals, superior service.
All our sales staff have successfully completed Ray White sales training and they regularly attend updated seminars to ensure that you are properly advised – to ensure that your property receives the maximum exposure to the target market and, most importantly, ensure you obtain the highest price in the shortest possible time.
1. Meet your agent and discuss your property in more detail
2. Agree on the timing, method of sale, pricing, marketing program and presentation that best suits your personal needs
3. Sign agency agreement, inform solicitor to prepare contract for sale and prepare property for marketing
Your agent will assist and co-ordinate every aspect of your property sale. We look forward to celebrating a great result with you and are here to help you every step of the way forward.