We understand that finding a suitable property to rent can be an exhausting process. Please see the below helpful hints and tips to make your search and eventual application that much easier.
Finding the Property
The rental market is very tight and often moves quickly. With a vacancy rate of commonly under just 2%, it will pay to make sure you are organised before you need to move and begin to view properties you are aware of what is required to make a successful application.
Once you identify a property you wish to view, please make sure you attend the advertised open homes and our agents will show you through the property.
Contact our Property Management team directly firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or 4677 1302
Tips to a Successful Application
Firstly, all applicants over the age of 18 will have to submit an application form. You may submit an application online via the following link https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitepicton or complete the Application Form below and ensure all of your contact information and identification is ready to go. Below is what you will need:
- Full contact information for each applicant including mobile phone numbers and date of birth information
- Your current residential address information
- Rego numbers of all vehicles of the applicants. Further you will need to nominate if any of the occupants are smokers or not.
- Personal References: 2 personal references.
- Employment Details and previous employment details if less than 3 years
- Tenancy history
- Proof of Income (Pay Slips / Bank Statement / Centrelink Statement)
- Proof of Address (Electricity / Phone Bill / Gas Bill / Bank Statement)
- Photo ID (Drivers License / 18+ Card / Passport)
- Bank/Medicare Cards
How We Process Your Application
- Before your application can be passed onto the owner, you or anyone else who is applying with you will need to view the property and accept it is the one for you in its current condition.
- Your application will be processed during normal business hours.
- After processing, your application is submitted to the owner for their decision. Their decision is final and they are not required to give a reason behind their choice.
Should Your Application Be Successful
- You will not be committed to the property until you view and agree to the relevant Tenancy Agreement and its terms, once agreed, you are committed to the property. You will be required to pay 1 weeks rent as a holding deposit. You will also be required to pay another weeks rent prior to signing the Residential Tenancy Agreement. ( 2 Weeks in total) This will then be transferred onto your rent before signing.
- Once the commencement date is agreed, it cannot be changed
- Before moving in, you are required to pay your bond. Equivalent to 4 weeks rent. We do not accept bond transfers.
- We are a cashless office and therefore require electronic payment of rent.
- Please make an appointment with our Property Management team to sign the relevant tenancy documentation. These appointments can be made Monday – Friday by Appointment.